Frozen Peanut Butter PieFrom askksk 8 years ago
- 1 chocolate crunch crust shopping list
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup Cool Whip shopping list
- chocolate fudge ice cream topping shopping list
- Crust: shopping list
- 1/3 Cup butter shopping list
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies shopping list
How to make it
- Instructions: Prepare Crust
- Chocolate Crunch Crust: In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Remove from heat, gently stir in rice krispies until well coated. Press on bottom & up sides of buttered pie plate. Chill 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in Eagle Brand, the peanut butter until smooth. Stir in lemon juice & vanilla. Fold in cool whip. Pour mixture into crust. Drizzle topping over pie. Freeze 4 hours until firm.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!