Green Bean FriesFrom candymonkies 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place green beans and onion in small bowl.
- Add olive oil and turn until all are evenly coated in a light coating.
- Sprinkle desired amount of spices on green beans. Don't be shy with seasonings, and don't be afraid to try different combinations. Some times I like it simple and I just add garlic, onion powder and salt, other times I want it spicy and I add lots of cumin and chili pepper.
- Mix spices evenly on green beans and then spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, flipping occasionally. Feel free to taste when testing and to add any spices desired while it cooks. The green beans will the tips of the green beans are crunchy and the onions are browned.