One-dish MealFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Brown chops on both sides; place in greased casserole skillet.
- Pour 3 cups water over chops; let boil for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining cup water.
- Add vegetables and seasonings.
- Simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Thicken broth with flour.
- Yield: 4 servings.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating7 people
i don't have to cook this, i have cooked it before and its good 5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
great tasty recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds good :)donman in Hammond loved it