Pork Chops with Walnut Sage CrustFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/2c chopped walnuts,toasted shopping list
- 1/3c panko crumbs shopping list
- 1/3c chopped fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 6 med. fresh sage leaves shopping list
- 1 garlic clove 2Tbs olive oil,divided shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops(3/4" thick shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450. Process walnuts,panko,parsley,sage,garlic,2tsp.oil,salt and pepper in food processor until mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Pat pork dry;rub both sides with 1tsp.oil. Press walnut mixture over top of chops.
- Heat large ovenproof skillet over medium high heat till hot. Add remaining 1 Tbs. oil;heat till hot. Cook pork,crust side up,3 mins or till nicely browned on bottom. Place skillet in oven;bake 5-6 mins. or till pork chops are pale pink in center. Let stand 3 mins. before serving.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
What a great combination: walnut and sage! Perfect!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Can't wait to try this!!! Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
Walnuts and sage go sooooooooo well with pork! For ages, most people assumed sage was only good for chicken and turkey -- thank God for the advances made in cooking, huh? HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it