Pork Chops with Walnut Sage CrustFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/2c chopped walnuts,toasted shopping list
- 1/3c panko crumbs shopping list
- 1/3c chopped fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 6 med. fresh sage leaves shopping list
- 1 garlic clove 2Tbs olive oil,divided shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops(3/4" thick shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450. Process walnuts,panko,parsley,sage,garlic,2tsp.oil,salt and pepper in food processor until mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Pat pork dry;rub both sides with 1tsp.oil. Press walnut mixture over top of chops.
- Heat large ovenproof skillet over medium high heat till hot. Add remaining 1 Tbs. oil;heat till hot. Cook pork,crust side up,3 mins or till nicely browned on bottom. Place skillet in oven;bake 5-6 mins. or till pork chops are pale pink in center. Let stand 3 mins. before serving.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
You can just draw me right in with a great pork recipe anytime!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Walnuts and sage go sooooooooo well with pork! For ages, most people assumed sage was only good for chicken and turkey -- thank God for the advances made in cooking, huh? HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Can't wait to try this!!! Maretheiris in Garden City loved it