Grilled Rosemary Garlic Potato PacketsFrom askksk 8 years ago
- 3 to 4 medium red-skinned potatoes, shopping list
- or shopping list
- 10 small new red potatoes, sliced into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and toss well to combine. Arrange potato mixture on 1 large piece or 2 smaller pieces of aluminum foil. Seal potato mixture tightly in the foil. Place on grill and cook on high heat, turning once, until potatoes are tender, around 20 minutes.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!