Texas Hot Ham and Cheese SandwichesFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds (opitional) shopping list
- 2 to 3 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 15 dinner rolls (about 3-inch diameter), sliced shopping list
- 15 slices colby cheese shopping list
- 15 thin slices deli ham (about 1 pound) shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard, onion, poppy seeds and sugar. Place roll bottoms, cut side up, in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top each with Colby cheese, ham and mozzarella. Drizzle with half of the butter mixture.
- Replace roll tops. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.