Banana German Chocolate CakeFrom lovingmybabbyalways 5 years ago
- ---Cake---- shopping list
- 1 package cake mix, german chocolate. shopping list
- 1 cup bananas (ripe, sliced). shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- -----Frosting---- shopping list
- 1 can frosting, prepared (coconut, almond or pecan) shopping list
- 1/4 cup bananas (mashed) shopping list
- ----Glaze---- shopping list
- 1 ounce chocolate unsweetened (melted) shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water shopping list
- Family to enjoy it with. shopping list
- :) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350~. Grease and flour 13x9" pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, bananas, water, oil and eggs. Beat at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until tested done. Cool completely.
- In small bowl, combine frosting and mashed bananas. Spread over cooled cake. In small bowl, combine melted chocolate and powdered sugar. Add water until desired consistency, blending until smooth. Drizzle over frosting. Store in refrigerator.
The Cooklovingmybabbyalways Winchester VA, VA
The Rating8 people
This sounds like a great combination.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
I am glad you are enjoying cooking for your friends and family. This Banana German Chocolate Cake is wonderful.
Five forkstrigger in loved it
This looks really great! I am gonna make this for sure! I'm sure the combination of the chocolate and banana is really good, then combine it with the coconut flavors from the German Chocolate type icing...very nice.
This is what happens wh...morepollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it