Baked Rigatoni and Ham with Four CheesesFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 3 Tbs butter, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 8 ounces rigatoni, uncooked shopping list
- 2 Tbs all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 Cups milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 ounces diced cooked ham shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded provolone cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Fontina cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Melt 1 Tbs butter in a small saucepan over low heat
- Add breadcrumbs, and toss well. Set aside
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well. Set aside and keep warm
- Melt remaining 2 Tbs butter in heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour stirring until smooth
- cook 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixtue is thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Add ham cheeses, stirring until cheese melt.
- Add cooked pasta to cheese mixture; stir well.
- Pour into a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover and sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake 7 additional minutes or until golden.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!