Homemade Buttermilk Pancake MixFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients and whisk together to distribute evenly.
- Store your buttermilk pancake mix in a sealed container in a cool place and use it within three months.
- If you would like to keep the mix longer, store it in the freezer.
- To use your mix:
- Measure the desired mix into a large bowl..
- In a smaller bowl, whisk one egg for every 1 to 1 1/2 cups of mix.
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter or oil to the egg for every one cup of mix.
- Add 2/3 cup water to the egg mixture for every one cup of mix.
- Add the liquid mixture to the mix and stir until just combined.
- If the batter is too dry add more water to reach the desired consistency.
- Cook on griddle
- Mix can be doubled as needed
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
I love recipes with Buttermilk. Fluffy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
NICE TO KNOW THIS!herby in Albany loved it
i love pancakes, but my waist does notfrodo in meadville loved it
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods770 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Pancakes And Waffles64 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
Feeding A Crowd39 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Quick And Easy25 members