Applesauce cranberry muffinsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg (lightly beaten) shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped into smaller pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped (optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease the muffin tin. In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, applesauce and oil.
- Add the applesauce mixture to the dry ingredients and mix together gently (do not over mix).
- Gently fold in cranberries and scoop mixture into muffin cups until 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 30 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I adore anything with cranberries! Many thanks!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
perfect combination! 5+elgab89 in Toronto loved it
looks very nice and easy!herby in Albany loved it