Angel Hair Pasta DelightFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups chopped plum tomato shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast (about 1/2 pound) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon (about 2 slices) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 4 cups hot cooked angel hair (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta) shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded white cheddar cheese or Mozzarella shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 2 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add water and spinach; cover and cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- Stir in tomato, chicken, bacon, and vinegar; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta; sprinkle with cheese.