Shrimp with Feta CheeseFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 1 pound unpeeled, large fresh shrimp shopping list
- 1 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 3 to 4 plum tomatoes, coarsley chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- pasta shopping list
- crusty bread shopping list
How to make it
- Peel shrimp and devein, if desired. Set aside
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and lemon juice and saute 2 to 3 minutes or just until tender.
- Add wine, clam juice and garlic.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and simmer 5 minutes more
- Stir in shrimp, oregano.basil, and parsley
- Sprinkle shrimp mixture with feta cheese
- Serve over hot cooked pasta for entree
- Serve with crusty bread for an appetizer.