Chicken Cakes with Remoulade SauceFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1/2 medium-size red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 garlic clove,pressed shopping list
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 large soft breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 large egg, lighty beaten shopping list
- 1 Tbs creole mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp creole seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- Remoulade Sauce shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 2 Tbs creole mustard shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed shopping list
- 1 TBs chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add bell pepper, green onions and garlic and saute 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Stir together bell pepper mixture, chicken and next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape chicken mixture into 8 (31/2 inch) patties
- Fry 4 patties in 2 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Repeat procedure with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and patties. Serve immediately with Remoulade Sauce.
- Remoulade Sauce
- Stir together mayonnaise, green onions, mustard, garlic, parsley, and red peper until sauce is well blended.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!