Chocolate-Banana Cream PieFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1 large banana, sliced shopping list
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz) shopping list
- 2 cups fat-free (skim) milk shopping list
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free French vanilla yogurt shopping list
- 1 box (6-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- Additional banana slices, if desired shopping list
- chocolate shavings, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange banana slices over bottom of crust; set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat milk, yogurt and pudding mix with electric mixer on low speed 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and thickened. Pour over banana slices in crust. Refrigerate about 2 hours, until set.
- To serve, top each serving with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Garnish with additional banana slices and chocolate shavings.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating18 people
Yummers..good one MM!! :) 55555lanacountry in Macon loved it
That picture.... it calls to me! I'm fogging up the computer screen just looking at it! LOL!
RazorFamilyFarms.comrazorfamilyfarms in Fortson loved it
This looks luscious!linspj in New Hartford loved it