Cold Korean Bean SproutsFrom automagic 7 years ago
- 1 lb. fresh bean sprouts (with bean covers removed) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds (black or white) shopping list
- 1 tbsp salad/sesame seed oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 small finely chopped garlic clove shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Clean and wash bean sprouts well in cold water.
- Drop them in boiling water and cook until thorough (about 2 minutes). Bubbles will appear. Drain thoroughly in cold, running water and then pat dry with a paper towel and transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bean sprouts and toss well with a fork.
- Serve cold. You can try topping with fresh, washed mint leaves.
The Cookautomagic Toronto, CA
The Rating2 people
I made this dish a couple of days ago for the Korean food blog that I wrote on AllRecipes...my husband and I, both, really enjoyed this recipe...it is going to become a regular on our summer menu! Thanks for submitting it!witchywoman in Longview loved it
I love dishes like this. Superb!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!