Barbecue Hamburger PattiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs in 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato paste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco shopping list
How to make it
- Form beef, bread crumbs, salt and pepper into 6 patties then brown on oil on both sides.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add onion and celery then stir and cook until onion is yellow.
- Add tomato paste, vinegar, sugar and Tabasco then pour over meat and cook 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
gotta have a little pepperjack with this one thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wonderful!dooley in Crossroads loved it
Sounds delicious!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!