Buffalo Chicken BitesFrom dmajor 6 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken, chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 1 cup Franks Wing sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded cheese shopping list
- dash of cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
- Soften butter and cream cheese in the microwave(about 1 minute)
- Add flour and mix well.
- Season with salt.
- Shape into small balls and place in mini muffin pans sprayed with cooking spray.
- Press balls into the bottom and up the sides of muffin tins.
- Make filling by mixing together in a bowl the chicken, wing sauce, green onions, ranch dressing and cracked pepper.
- Spoon into muffin tin crust.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake until lightly browned (about 12 to 15 minutes)
- Serve with celery slices and extra ranch or blue cheese dressing on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating6 people
55555 group add and thanks!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Wow....these sound great!mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Quick and easy sounds great.
Five forkstrigger in loved it