Crescent CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add flour and vanilla.
- Add nuts.
- Make into crescent shapes.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool and shape cookies in bag of confectioners sugar.
- borinda 2 minutes ago said:
- I have essentially the same recipe. They are very fragile so DO NOT SHAKE THEM!!! We put the cookies on racks to cool and then sift confectioners' sugar over them. If you shake the cookies you'll have a mess of crumbs.
- These freeze very well.