Melissas Buttery Cracker ChickenFrom m11andrade 8 years ago
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup crushed buttery round cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls.
- Mix cracker crumbs with spices. Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place pieces of butter around the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.