Southwestern Turkey Corn And ChileFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1 carton (18.3 ounces) Campbell's® V8® Southwest corn Soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese or monterey jack cheese shopping list
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the soup and sour cream in a small bowl.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the onion and cook until it's tender. Stir in the turkey, 1 cup tomatoes, chiles and 2 tablespoons soup mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture on the bottom of an 11 x 8-inch shallow baking dish. Spoon about 1/4 cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Spoon the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Top with the cheese.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining tomatoes and the cilantro.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating10 people
WOW this looks different. I love Endchiladas. "FIVE FORKS"greentreefrogs in loved it
beautiful i love it they look so yummy mama thank you
tink ..**5**minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!