SOUR CREAM POUND CAKEFrom amaffe 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease and flour a tube pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar and cream together. Cream well. Add the sour cream and mix until incorporated.
- Sift the baking soda, salt and flour together. Add to the creamed mixture alternating with eggs, beating each egg 1 at a time. Add the vanilla and pour the mixture into prepared tube pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 20/40 minutes.
The Cookamaffe George Town, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!