Melissas Crispy Peanut Butter CookiesFrom m11andrade 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1 c. margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 c. creamy or crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- extra granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- In large bowl, beat margarine and peanut butter until well blended.
- Beat in sugars until blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, (if dough is too soft to handle, cover and refrigerate 20 minutes or so.) Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Using the back of a fork dipped in granulated sugar, flatten balls making crisscross pattern.
- Bake 12 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cool completely on cookie racks.
- Makes 6 dozen cookies.
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating3 people
wow love this 6 dozen yeah great for grandkids thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh yeah! I love peanut butter and these have GOT to be yummy!jett2whit in Union City loved it
PEANUT BUTTER!!! I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!! I know my family will enjoy these cookies and if I'm naughty, I may even allow myself a handful with a glass of cold milk ;)
P.S. These cookies could easily blow my diet but hey, they would be worth it LO...morelor in Toronto loved it