Fall Fruit DipFrom dmajor 6 years ago
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup caramel sauce shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 1 cup whipped cream or coolwhip shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup*optional shopping list
- 1 tablespoon maple flavoring shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 6 to 8 gingersnap cookies, crushed shopping list
- sliced apples and vanilla waffers shopping list
How to make it
- Heat cream cheese in microwave safe bowl for 45 seconds.
- Stir in brown sugar and maple syrup, mix well.
- Mix whipped cream with maple flavoring.
- Spread cream cheese in center of serving platter.
- Spoon caramel sauce of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with crushed gingersnaps.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with walnuts or pecans.
- Arrange apple slices and cookies around dip.
- Chill until ready to serve.