Chocolate Applesauce CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 3 c. Gold Medal flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 c. cocoa shopping list
- 3/4 c. butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 medium eggs shopping list
- 2 c. thick applesauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. raisins shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Sift dry ingredients and chocolate together.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well.
- Alternatlely add dry ingredients, add applesauce, beating until smooth after each addition.
- Add raisins and nuts which have been mixed together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating5 people
fantastic recipe love this one. yummomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
(Yes you can, Mark!) :)
Great recipe, ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Mark.. I've got to find out for sure on those raisins
(I got to thinkin':)) THAT may change the volume of the cake a lot..I am thinkin' on it :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Southern Cooks555 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Choco Lovers138 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members