Chocolate Applesauce CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 3 c. Gold Medal flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 c. cocoa shopping list
- 3/4 c. butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 medium eggs shopping list
- 2 c. thick applesauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. raisins shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Sift dry ingredients and chocolate together.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well.
- Alternatlely add dry ingredients, add applesauce, beating until smooth after each addition.
- Add raisins and nuts which have been mixed together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating5 people
Thos cake sounds really good. I bet it's nice & moist too. Thanks for sending it to me. '5'brianna in loved it
Less guilt! I like that... :D
^5pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
(Yes you can, Mark!) :)
Great recipe, ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Southern Cooks553 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Choco Lovers138 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES247 members