CHERRY CORN MUFFINSFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- • 3/4 cup yellow corn meal shopping list
- • 2/3 cup dried tart cherries shopping list
- • 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- • 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- • 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- • 1 cup milk shopping list
- • 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- • 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, corn meal, cherries, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl; mix well.
- Stir in milk, vegetable oil, egg and vanilla just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve warm or at room temperature.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
These sound great! I love cherries.linspj in New Hartford loved it
OH PEETA I LOVE CHERIES TOO IM WITH DEB YUMMMMMM
MINIminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I'm thinkin' that you've figured out that Cherries are my weakness... oh, and Cranberries too. YUM to both!
^5... Peeta :D
Now, I'm off to sleep so I'm not tempted to look at any more of your awesome desert recipes. We both due love to bak...morepinkpasta in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!