CHERRY CORN MUFFINSFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- • 3/4 cup yellow corn meal shopping list
- • 2/3 cup dried tart cherries shopping list
- • 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- • 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- • 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- • 1 cup milk shopping list
- • 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- • 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, corn meal, cherries, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl; mix well.
- Stir in milk, vegetable oil, egg and vanilla just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve warm or at room temperature.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
I'm thinkin' that you've figured out that Cherries are my weakness... oh, and Cranberries too. YUM to both!
^5... Peeta :D
Now, I'm off to sleep so I'm not tempted to look at any more of your awesome desert recipes. We both due love to bak...morepinkpasta in Upstate loved it
OH PEETA I LOVE CHERIES TOO IM WITH DEB YUMMMMMM
MINIminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
These sound great! I love cherries.linspj in New Hartford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!