Moist MeatloafFrom c_gomezmail 8 years ago
- Meatloaf: shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef OR meatloaf mixture (pork, lamb, beef) shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery round crackers shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3/4 package Lipton savory herb Mix (1 oz. package) shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons steak sauce shopping list
- 2 slices of bread shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Jack Daniels BBQ sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees
- Stir the ground beef, crushed crackers, cheddar cheese, and soup mix in a large bowl until well combined. Whisk the eggs, ketchup, and steak sauce in a separate bowl until smooth. Mix the egg mixture into the meat mixture until evenly combined. If the mixture seems too dry, add a little water.
- Line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with two slices of bread. Press mixture into pan.
- Combine topping ingredients into small bowl and mix. Spoon topping over meatloaf.
- Bake in preheated oven until the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees and is no longer pink in the center, 45 to 60 mintues.
- ** When you remove the meatloaf from the pan, remove the bread from the bottom. The bread is ONLY placed in the pan to soak up the grease from the meat while cooking**
The Cookc_gomezmail Lighthouse Point, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!