Quesadillas With Chicken Apple Sausage and CornFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 9 ounces chicken apple sausage removed from casing shopping list
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 1 cup cooked sweet corn shopping list
- 2 jalapeño chilies seeded and minced shopping list
- 18 flour tortillas shopping list
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage in skillet breaking up pieces with spoon over medium high heat 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine cheeses, corn and peppers in medium bowl.
- Add crumbled sausage then set aside.
- Divide filling among 9 tortillas leaving 1/4" border from edge.
- Top each with remaining tortillas.
- Heat 2 teaspoons butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Place quesadillas in 2 large skillets then cook on one side 3 minutes.
- Turn the cook other side 2 minutes.
- Remove to cutting board and let cool slightly then repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 12 wedges then serve with salsa.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!