Poppy Seed ChickenFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in 9x13 baking dish.
- Slice across raw chicken breasts to make 4 or 5 strips from each breast and set aside.
- In a large plastic bag, crush the crackers and add poppy
- seeds to bag.
- Roll each chicken strip in the cracker mixture to coat well and lay side by side in buttery casserole.
- Repeat with all strips and then shake excess crumbs and seeds over the top of the strips.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Carefully turn the strips over and bake for another 10
- Turn the oven up to 450 degrees they need to brown a little
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
This sounds incredibly easy and incredibly great on taste. Love the addition of poppy seeds which will definitely enhance the appearance. Great post my friend and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
These would be a nice appetizer recipe! Another good post midge...Linlinspj in New Hartford loved it
very delicous chicken love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it