Singapore Pepper CrabFrom cholena 5 years ago
- 1 Kilo crab , halved into 2 and the legs cracked abit shopping list
- frying oil shopping list
- Some butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp ginger shopping list
- 1tbsp garlic shopping list
- 4 green chilli , sliced shopping list
- ................. shopping list
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp light soysauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- ................... shopping list
- 1 tbsp peppercorns , cracked/crushed shopping list
How to make it
- In a wok , stir fry the crabs , 4 pieces at a time until they turn pink .
- Remove from fire and set aside .
- Drain the oil .
- Heat some butter in the same wok .
- Add the ginger , garlic and chilli .
- Stir fry until slightly brown .
- Add the sauce and mix well .
- Add the crabs and continue frying .
- Sprinkle the pepper and mix well .
- Close and simmer for 5 mins .
- Serve HOT .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
i made this today and it is very delicious. thank you for sharing this recipe.tambok in loved it
nice pict....seems eazy to try...thx for the great post....angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
Absolutely awesome!jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!