Singapore Pepper CrabFrom cholena 4 years ago
- 1 Kilo crab , halved into 2 and the legs cracked abit shopping list
- frying oil shopping list
- Some butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp ginger shopping list
- 1tbsp garlic shopping list
- 4 green chilli , sliced shopping list
- ................. shopping list
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp light soysauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- ................... shopping list
- 1 tbsp peppercorns , cracked/crushed shopping list
How to make it
- In a wok , stir fry the crabs , 4 pieces at a time until they turn pink .
- Remove from fire and set aside .
- Drain the oil .
- Heat some butter in the same wok .
- Add the ginger , garlic and chilli .
- Stir fry until slightly brown .
- Add the sauce and mix well .
- Add the crabs and continue frying .
- Sprinkle the pepper and mix well .
- Close and simmer for 5 mins .
- Serve HOT .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
Absolutely awesome!jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
nice pict....seems eazy to try...thx for the great post....angieaugusta in Singapore loved it
i made this today and it is very delicious. thank you for sharing this recipe.tambok in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!