Shaved Barbecue Shaved Beef Sandwich With Spicy SlawFrom fluffy24 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup smoky barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 12 ounces sliced roast beef, cut into 2" x 1/2" strips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper sauce shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix shopping list
- 4 soft whole wheat rolls or sandwich buns shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring the barbecue sauce and scallion to a simmer. Stir in the beef and bring to a bare simmer. Cover, remove from the heat, and set aside.
- 2. In a medium bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, vinegar, honey, and pepper sauce until blended. Toss in the coleslaw until evenly coated with the dressing.
- 3. Open up the rolls and spoon the beef mixture on the roll bottoms, dividing evenly. Spoon the slaw over the beef, dividing evenly, and cover with the roll tops. Serve with additional barbecue sauce, if you wish
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!