Raspberry Cream MuffinsFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half cream shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped vanilla or white chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, toss raspberries with 1/4 cup sugar; set aside. In a large bowl, cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Beat in egg and extracts. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with cream. Stir in chips and reserved raspberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Combine brown sugar and remaining sugar; sprinkle over batter. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating18 people
this is a very pretty muffin i like everything about it thanks mama ..........five
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Wow, Just made these! They are GREAT! Thanks!!dkinnb in Campbellton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!