Shrimp and Vegetables In White WineFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil from marinated tomatoes divided shopping list
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper cut into strips shopping list
- 2 carrots cut into strips shopping list
- 4 green onions including green tops diced shopping list
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts packed in water then drained and sliced shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup fresh or frozen peas shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds medium shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes marinated in oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- In large non reactive skillet heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
- Add pepper, carrots and green onions then sauté 2 minutes and stir in artichoke hearts and peas.
- Remove vegetables to bowl and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil and butter in the skillet then add shrimp and sauté 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and wine then continue to cook 5 minutes longer.
- Toss vegetables with shrimp in skillet then season with salt and pepper then serve over rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
This sounds delicious! Thank you!pamelanava in Prosper loved it
I love this recipe! I am such a fan of sun dried tomatoes and never thought of putting them together with shrimp! I will definitely try this! 5*
gourmetana in London loved it
Sounds delicious!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!