Shrimp and Vegetables In White WineFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil from marinated tomatoes divided shopping list
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper cut into strips shopping list
- 2 carrots cut into strips shopping list
- 4 green onions including green tops diced shopping list
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts packed in water then drained and sliced shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup fresh or frozen peas shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds medium shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes marinated in oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- In large non reactive skillet heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
- Add pepper, carrots and green onions then sauté 2 minutes and stir in artichoke hearts and peas.
- Remove vegetables to bowl and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil and butter in the skillet then add shrimp and sauté 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and wine then continue to cook 5 minutes longer.
- Toss vegetables with shrimp in skillet then season with salt and pepper then serve over rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
I love this recipe! I am such a fan of sun dried tomatoes and never thought of putting them together with shrimp! I will definitely try this! 5*
gourmetana in Aveiro loved it
This sounds delicious! Thank you!pamelanava in Prosper loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!