Coconut Curry Macadamia NutsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 5 cups macadamia nuts shopping list
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Combine ginger, cumin, curry powder, cayenne, brown sugar and salt then set aside.
- Beat egg whites with small whisk until frothy then whisk in reserve spice mix.
- Stir in nuts and coconut then spread in a single layer onto 2 lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake stirring nuts and rotating pans halfway through cooking for 25 minutes.
- Transfer to parchment paper to cool then store in airtight container at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Oh yummmm cat i like this .........**5**minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love the flavors!midgelet in Eastern loved it
very, very yummy yum...and we started a group I'll gvie you four if you give more"..but please put your recipe on it with salmon...you don't have to use the ones suggested...be the first to kick this one off.....susiepuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!