Smashed CauliflowerFrom misahungry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bring cauliflower and stock to a quick boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook covered 10 minutes.
- Remove cover, raise heat to medium high and allow the broth to reduce by half, 2 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces and the cheeses and smash the cauliflower with a masher to the same consistency as desired for mashed potatoes.
- Season the cauliflower with black pepper, a pinch of salt.
The Cookmisahungry Hightstown, NJ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!