Cheese Spinach Stuffed ManicottiFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook manicotti shells according to package directions.
- Place tofu in food processor and process until creamy then pour into large mixing bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese, spinach and onion then mix well.
- Place in pastry tube and fill manicotti shells.
- Put small amount of sauce on bottom of baking dish then place stuffed manicotti shells on top.
- Pour small amount of sauce over tops of shells and set extra sauce aside.
- Cover baking dish and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Serve with additional sauce and garnish with fresh basil or parsley.