Spooky Eyeball TacosFrom mamajune 8 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- 12 TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS taco shells shopping list
- 3/4 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N chunky salsa shopping list
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN sour cream shopping list
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives shopping list
How to make it
- MIX meat and seasoning mix. Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Fill each taco shell with 1 meatball; drizzle with salsa. Top with 2 meatballs dipped in sour cream. Garnish with olives to make "eyeballs."