How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge ghostsFrom minitindel 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bring a saucepan 1/2 filled with water to a simmer. Place a stainless steel bowl over the simmering water.
- Add the chopped chocolate and peanut butter to the stainless steel bowl and stir occasionally until both are fully melted.
- Add the condensed milk, whisk together and remove from heat. Allow it to cool slightly.
- Place the fudge on a tray, spreading it evenly. Put it into the fridge for approximately 1/2 hour to chill and set.
- Make the ghosts.
- Take a spoonful and roll it in your hands.
- Mould it into the shape of a ghost by pinching the top gently to make a simple, rounded "cone" shape. (See Tips.) Place it on the tray.
- Sprinkle the ghost in the grated coconut. Roll them around in the grated coconut if you want them to be whiter.
- Continue to make more ghosts until all the fudge is used.
- Decorate and serve. Make the eyes for your ghosts by inserting the liquorice pieces into their scary heads. Let them sit for about 10 minutes to set, then serve and enjoy!
- You can get as creative as you want with the shapes, adding arms and odd-shaped heads with big noses or chins, if you wish.
- If you don't like coconut, try using white chocolate instead.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
TINK! I am so SORRY. I meant to hit 'YEP' on the 'look interesting' spot - blasted mouse moved to 'NOPE' just as I clicked. I really apologize.
HIGH FIVE on the rating! That worked fine.
Please accept my apologies, because it w...morechefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I can sure make these disappear! Yumjett2whit in Union City loved it
great post love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it