Mushroom Veal MarsalaFrom smurfetta 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place the seasoned flour in a plastic bag and add the veal scallops & shake until they are well coated. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and butter until hot. Add the mushrooms and cook until golden brown. Remove to a separate dish.
- Fry the scallops in the skillet one minute per side. Remove to the dish with the mushrooms.
- Add the Marsala wine, and deglaze, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom.
- Add the chicken broth and cook until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Stir in the cream and return the mushroom and veal to the pan to reheat.
- Serve the veal scallops with a good sized spoonful of the mushroom marsala sauce.