Blissful Uncooked Noodle LasagnaFrom lura 5 years ago
- 1 # hamburger (I use at least 85% lean) shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 32 oz spaghetti sauce (my favorite premade is Ragu, Hearty Sautéed onion and garlic) shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- dash pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 15 oz ricotta (can also use fat free small curd cottage cheese) shopping list
- 2 tsp parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 # shredded mozarrella shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan shopping list
- 1 pkg lasagna noodles (12 oz)(no cooking is needed) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat.
- Add onions, and cook until onions are translucent.
- In a large mixing bowl combine spaghetti sauce, water, pepper, oregano, sugar, and beef with onions.
- In 2nd large mixing bowl combine beaten egg, ricotta (or cottage cheese), parsley, 8 oz mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan.
- Cover bottom of 13 x 9 baking pan with a little sauce mixture.
- Lay the lasagna noodles down to cover the sauce.
- Spread cheese mixture over noodles.
- Spread sauce over cheese mixture.
- Continue to repeat the layers ending in the sauce.
- Sprinkle top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake covered lasagna at 375° for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
- This works really well with a green salad and french bread. It also freezes very well both before and after baking. I usually make two. One to eat right away and one to keep in freezer to be cooked at a later date.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- catmac62 Nowhere, Us
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- stellajean Nowhere, Us
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- elgab89 Toronto, CA
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- donman Hammond, LA
- upstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklura Welcome To, KS
The Rating4 people
Sounds Great :)donman in Hammond loved it
Who would not love this?elgab89 in Toronto loved it
nice one lura love garfield great pictures too
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!