Sausage and Pepper PiesFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 2tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2lb turkey sausage,casing removed shopping list
- 2 cubanelle peppers,seeded and sliced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper,seeded and sliced shopping list
- 1 med red onion,sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,chopped shopping list
- 1 tube(13.8oz)refrigerated pizza crust shopping list
- 1c shreaded Italian blended cheese shopping list
- marinara sauce(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425. Coat 2 large baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add sausage and cook,breaking up,3 mins. Add peppers and onion and cook 6 mins or till sausage is cooked and vegetables are softened. Stir in garlic;cook 30 seconds.
- Unroll dough onto floured surface. cut into 4 pieces;shape each into a 61/2" square. Place on baking sheets. Divide sausage mixture and cheese among the pieces. Bring 1 corner of dough to the opposite corner;seal.
- Bake 15 to 18 mins until golden. Serve marinara sauce on the side,if using.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Yummy! And so interesting. So do you shape them into triangle pies, or calzones?juels in Clayton loved it
Great idea. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
This looks great!! And so versitile, too. Thanks! Pamelapamelanava in Prosper loved it