Crab Meat DressingFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 1 6 1/2 oz can crab meat (I use the imitation crab meat) shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced shopping list
- 1/4 meium green pepper, finely diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 3/4 cup fine corn bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 slice white bread, rubbed into crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Open crab meat and pick out any pices of cartilage or shell which are present.
- Mix with all remaining ingredients and stuff fish or spread out in a greased shallow pan.
- Bake with the fish.
- If baked separately, bake at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes.