Red Curry Glazed Pork Loin RoastFrom peggy_cookingfool 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen red curry paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and finely minced shopping list
- 2 Tbs. Thai chili sauce shopping list
- 2 1/2 pound boneless pork loin roast shopping list
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine curry paste, honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic and chili sauce. Mix well and set aside.
- Cover the bottom of a shallow baking pan with the onion slices, separating the onion into rings.
- Brush all sides of the roast with the curry glaze and place on top of the onions.
- Place in a 450 degree preheated oven. Cook for ten minutes; reduce heat to 350 and cook an additional 90 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees.
- Every 20 minutes while pork is cooking baste with remaining curry sauce. Turn pork completely over at least twice so that all sides are basted and it cooks and glazes evenly.
- When finished remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Serve slices of pork roast with onions on top. The onions are every bit as delicious as the roast.
The Cookpeggy_cookingfool White Swan, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!