Almost Grandmas Sausage And PeppersFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 12 hot Italian sausages shopping list
- 1 medium white onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 red peppers seeded and sliced shopping list
- 1 green pepper seeded and diced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a casserole or large skillet and cook sausage 2 minutes on each side.
- Pour off most of the fat then add onions, garlic, peppers, paste, wine, fennel, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook over low heat 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Molto bene, sorella mia en la cucina.
(very good, my sister in the kitchen!)
Chef I love it. (being italian helps but that hot italian sausage is the best)
Cinque! Cinque! Cinque! but the only let me give you one.
JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Another good one, WTG Chef!goblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!