Almost Grandmas Sausage And PeppersFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 12 hot Italian sausages shopping list
- 1 medium white onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 red peppers seeded and sliced shopping list
- 1 green pepper seeded and diced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a casserole or large skillet and cook sausage 2 minutes on each side.
- Pour off most of the fat then add onions, garlic, peppers, paste, wine, fennel, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook over low heat 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Another good one, WTG Chef!goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Molto bene, sorella mia en la cucina.
(very good, my sister in the kitchen!)
Chef I love it. (being italian helps but that hot italian sausage is the best)
Cinque! Cinque! Cinque! but the only let me give you one.
JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!