Creamed PeasFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1 can sweet peas shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 c. evaporated milk or cream shopping list
- 1/2 c. liquid from peas shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. chopped pimento (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 2 1/2 oz. can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cornstarch, sugar, and salt with liquids.
- Cook until thickens.
- Add peas and mushrooms.
- Do not boil after peas have been added.
- Stir in butter.
- Sprinkle paprika on top before serving.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating1 people
The paprika is perfect - it will give such a nice color to it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES247 members