Sweet-Sour Yams And Pineapple CasseroleFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1 20 oz. can sliced pineapple shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 Tbsps. vinegar shopping list
- 2 16 oz. cans yams, drained shopping list
- 4 green onions shopping list
- 1/2 c. diagonally sliced celery shopping list
- 1/2 c. green pepper chunks shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. oil shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the pineapple and reserve the syrup.
- Combine with cornstarch and salt in a sauce pan and ciik, stirring until sauce boils and thickens.
- Stir in vinegar.
- Add the yams and pineapple slices and pour into a casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Cook the onions, celery, and green pepper in oil in a sauce pan for about 4 minutes.
- Stir into yam mixture and serve at once.
- Serves 8.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
OOOOooooooo Yum! I will love this but Jeff won't, he doesn't like yams or sweet potatoes. He's weird! Thanks for the post!markeverett in Riverside loved it
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members