Lemongrass and Garlic Chicken MarinadeFrom nattypoo 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Cut breasts in 3 parts, length ways. (repeat with both breasts.)
- 2. Cut lemongrass into 2 cm circles then half and break apart.
- 3. Slice up garlic and onion.
- 4. Get a big silver bowl or plastic marinade container and put the chicken bits in along with the lemongrass, onion, garlic and ginger.
- 5. Put the yogurt and lemon juice in, mix well.
- 6. Cover and leave in fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- 7. Heat pan to a medium/low heat. Add a fair amount of olive oil.
- 8. Cook half the strips at a time until golden brown.
- 9. They make take a while to cook but make sure they are cooked the whole way through.
- Note: The bottom on the pan will burn very quickly and easily. Don't worry about it because it forms a barrier for the chicken so it wont burn as easily, the flavor is alot better and it gives it a really nice color.
The Cooknattypoo Melbourne, AU
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!