Hawaiian Sunset CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 package orange cake mix shopping list
- 3 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 3 ounce package orange gelatin shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple drained shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 10 pounce package flaked coconut shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 8 ounces French vanilla dairy whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, gelatin, eggs, milk and oil.
- Mix well and pour into 2 greased and lightly floured cake pans.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- In another bowl combine pineapple, sugar, coconut and sour cream.
- Remove 1 cup of the mixture into a small mixing bowl.
- Place one cake onto a serving platter and top with one-third of the remaining mixture.
- Fold the whipping topping into the reserved mixture and frost the cake.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!