Garlic-thyme Pork Tenderloin With Creamy Cider SauceFrom morninlite 5 years ago
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided shopping list
- 3 (3/4- to 1-lb.) pork tenderloins shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, divided shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced shallots shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened apple cider or juice shopping list
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 450°F. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork in batches 5 minutes or until browned on all sides. Place on rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Reserve skillet.
- 2. Combine oil, 2 tablespoons of the thyme and garlic; brush over tops and sides of tenderloins. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Place on cutting board; cover loosely with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- 3. Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in same skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir shallots 3 minutes or until softened. Add cider and broth; increase heat to high. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup. Stir in cream; simmer 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened and reduced to 1 cup. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Serve sauce over tenderloins.
- 8 servings
- PER SERVING: 280 calories, 14.5 g total fat (7 g saturated fat), 29.5 g protein, 5.5 g carbohydrate, 105 mg cholesterol, 460 mg sodium, .5 g fiber
People Who Like This Dish 9
- dennydca Las Vegas, NV
- whiskyb Wasaga Beach, CA
- asheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
- cookingforfun Marblehead, MA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- lanacountry Macon, GA
- amercolpsa Bainbridge Island, WA
- popkiss Natick
- sassyredhead Big Bear Lake, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, US
The Rating5 people
YUMMY 55555, Mornin and FFF group added.
Thank you!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
I like iT! Thanks for the post. ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
another great pork tenderloin recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!