Pork Chops in Applesauce GravyFrom 22566 5 years ago
How to make it
- Brown pork chops in skillet.
- Place them in a casserole dish.
- Add to the skillet that the chops were browned in,flour,salt,pepper garlic salt,boiling water.
- Stir well and cook until thickened.
- Add applesauec and lemon juice.
- Mix well and pour over the browned pork chops.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 1-1/2 hours
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating6 people
Yum Yum :)donman in Hammond loved it
5 as usual my friend..saved and printed. Keep posting! Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I was looking for a new thing to do with pork chops. Now I know what is for dinner tomorrow night!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!