Korean-style Beef And Green BeansFrom rottman 6 years ago
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans, broken into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 Tb oyster flavored sauce shopping list
- 2 Tb hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup white rice shopping list
- 3 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- The beef can be prepared while the rice cooks. I use a rice cooker, adding 1 1/2 c rice, 3 c water, and about 1 1/2 tsp salt. Generally, it takes rice about 20 min.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. Remove and drain. Add the onions and green beans to the uncleaned skillet and saute until the onion turns clear. You may need to add a Tb of olive oil.
- Mix the Oyster sauce and Hoisin sauce in a teacup.
- Return the ground beef to the skillet with the onion and beans. Add the mixed sauce and simmer until the rice is done.
- Serve the beef and green bean portion over cooked white rice.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!